A 53-year-old Pondi from Tirupur, became homeless after his wife remarried. He has no family or children. He is a mason by proficient, while at work; welding spark fell on his clothes, caught fire, and injured about 40%. He was admitted in the government hospital by co-workers but because there was no caretaker, he could not get proper treatment from the hospital. With that injury, he reached Pondicherry, to seek his brother but could not find. He straggled about a week without medical assistant and physical needs. Snehan found him dying on street. Informed the nearest police station with the help of police Snehan admitted him in the hospital for treatment.