We are happy about your interest in the Snehan volunteer programme. Before you continue to the application process, please make sure you inform yourself about Snehan and its activities among the homeless destitute people in Pondicherry, South India.
Volunteering can be done in different ways:
- Become an Ambassador: Tell the world about Snehan.
- Volunteering from home:You could help with design, newsletters, translations, write-ups etc.
- Come and join us in Pondicherry, South India: You can come and join us on the field, where we rehabilitate the homeless people from streets and train them in income-generating activities for the means of livelihood. You will have a very interesting field experience. In order to make a stay worthwhile, we prefer a minimum period of one month.
- Above 22 years of age
- Able to work with people who are poor
- Willing to adapt to new environment
- Positive attitude
- High level of motivation
- High level of ownership, taking initiatives and self-management
If you meet the requirements, you are welcome to fill in the form.